Halt You Hoarders! Halt You Hoarders!

Lovely

The animation is superb and the music choice i wonderful. I absolutely adore the Oingo Boingo references throughout the entire video! Definitely a wonderful pice of work on all accounts.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Love this!

The sound, animation, everything is superb! I've watched this video many times since I first saw it. I must say, as I'm leaning Japanese it is very entertaining to look back at this and slowly know more of what's being said, hahaha! so far I only really got the, "aaaaaaaaa" when the octopus appeared. I laughed even more from that, so it's great. Blessed be.

Gay Sprite Bar Gay Sprite Bar

You're a Superstar

Hilarious! I loved it! It was hilarious... and the Sailor Moon yuri was f'ing divine. Okay, that's mostly why it's ten, since I had a crush on the Sailor Moon characters when I was little (I'm a girl), but I laughed my ass off too.
You, Wolvie, are a Superstar... at the the gay bar.

Cheers!

OLEMONT OLEMONT

And then god came from Heaven to fix the sadness..

So, he made Yaoi.

This isn't exactly A+ material, but the regular ones are as horrible as this one it as well. Oh, wait. This one ISN'T horrible. Yay yaoi! It fixes everything, you know. Thanks so much for the yaoi XD. I'm a chick and I either like full out yuri or full out yaoi. Why? I'm unsure, but anything that feeds the flames to a FMA yaoi obsession is fantastic!

Get some Metal Gear Solid stuff, too. Liquid is SO hot. It must be the British accent.

Sincerely,
JessicaWonka

Ragnarokia responds:

Hehe, thanks for liking it. Also you are right about Liquid, I just have to find some.

Kill Linkin Park Kill Linkin Park

...Cool.

Cool. Personally I have no extreme disliking for them, but would like to see less of them. I liked the flash, but there are two amusing things... one when they crap themselves at the end, two all the idiots reviewing this saying crap like, "Linkin Park Rocks!" Or some other crap. The latter is more amusing, I'm sorry to tell you.

To all the idots saying how Linkin Park rocks and how cool they are, why the crap are you here? The page is, "Kill Linkin Park,". Are you purposefully trying to make yourself look like a retard with no life?

Back to the flash.. It could do with a different method of torture, perhaps the ability to choose your most hated band member. I personally thought when they died it was cool. Differentiating the amount of pain could also be helpful to your popularity, or how much people hate you. Either way with these idiots around, you do that and you might just be famous for being hated.

Cheers!

Capital G (S. C. Remix) Capital G (S. C. Remix)

No Complaints

Very nicely done. I have no complaints on this, it's just as good as the original but with the extra spice of it being new to me. This is going on a burned CD for sure ^^.

Cover - Nine Inch Nails Closer Cover - Nine Inch Nails Closer

I'm a NIN fan and...

I had an open mind about this. It was just painful to listen to your vocals, I'm sorry to say. The instrumental was very nice, but, oh god. It's just painful. Trent's voice isn't that great, but to listen to a great song turning into this is a bit heartbreaking. Especially considering NIN is going down soon and all :'(. I respect you for trying to do this, and you seem to have an overall good response, so that's good. I wish you luck.
Blessed be, JessicaWonka.

Rev-Deadlypudding responds:

Thanks anyway. I've had no vocal lessons in my whole life and really think of myself as tone deaf when it comes to my voice. Despite this I'm still pretty proud of how my voice turned out.

Thanks for an honest review.

Dj OPQ - GodeatGod Remix Dj OPQ - GodeatGod Remix

Oh, wow.

This is absolutely astonishing. From the beginning to the end, it's still as wonderful as the original. In fact, though I hate to say it, it's better. It's absolutely beautiful. My words can't even explain utterly gorgeous this song is. It's just wow. I loved the original, and this captured the same thing... but somehow it makes me a bit more emotional about the beauty.
Blessed Be, JessicaWonka