Capital G (S. C. Remix) Capital G (S. C. Remix)

No Complaints

Very nicely done. I have no complaints on this, it's just as good as the original but with the extra spice of it being new to me. This is going on a burned CD for sure ^^.

Cover - Nine Inch Nails Closer Cover - Nine Inch Nails Closer

I'm a NIN fan and...

I had an open mind about this. It was just painful to listen to your vocals, I'm sorry to say. The instrumental was very nice, but, oh god. It's just painful. Trent's voice isn't that great, but to listen to a great song turning into this is a bit heartbreaking. Especially considering NIN is going down soon and all :'(. I respect you for trying to do this, and you seem to have an overall good response, so that's good. I wish you luck.
Blessed be, JessicaWonka.

Rev-Deadlypudding responds:

Thanks anyway. I've had no vocal lessons in my whole life and really think of myself as tone deaf when it comes to my voice. Despite this I'm still pretty proud of how my voice turned out.

Thanks for an honest review.

Dj OPQ - GodeatGod Remix Dj OPQ - GodeatGod Remix

Oh, wow.

This is absolutely astonishing. From the beginning to the end, it's still as wonderful as the original. In fact, though I hate to say it, it's better. It's absolutely beautiful. My words can't even explain utterly gorgeous this song is. It's just wow. I loved the original, and this captured the same thing... but somehow it makes me a bit more emotional about the beauty.
Blessed Be, JessicaWonka

Sweet Dreams are Techno Dreams Sweet Dreams are Techno Dreams

Surprisingly Good

I was a bit skeptical, but this ended being surprisingly well done. (No offense meant to you.) The beginning was very nice with the transition and it's rather nice. You lost some point because it's more boring than the original... but I may be a bit biased with that, being a huge MM fan, so I didn't lower it much.

Overall, it's rather nice with the exception of it being a bit on the dull side towrds the middle.
Cheers.

Psytrance Marilyn Manson Psytrance Marilyn Manson

Amazing

The original song, like many of the songs from the MA era, was beautiful. This song is extremely familiar and yet so very different. It's very, very well done. I can't complain about anything you've done to it. It's still very pretty, but it has a very nice techno feel. It relaxes me, and yet it keeps me mind ever interested. That's quite an achievement and I respect you for that.
Sincerely,
JessicaWonkw

Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer

Oh my god!

This is f'ing amazing XD! Wow, I was a HUGE fan of Inu-Yasha, I wasted two years to that show. And fifty bucks for all the seasons on DVD, too. I would totally watch it now if Naraku was replaced with StrawberryClock! Oh god, the epicness!

Twilight Noon Twilight Noon

Not bad at all.

It was quite superb from a musical point of view, though not my style. It sounded very well mastered and not to mention the fact it sounded completely professional. The clapping noise is a bit overused, but I believe it fit this song well.
Cheers.

SmdSkata responds:

Yeah its kind of a different style... If it had a swing to it, it could almost be nu- or acid jazz. I guess the mix was fine, but now I listen to it and feel its a shy bit quiet. I think the claping is possible to loud in the mix but oh well. Thanks.

Jake

&amp;lt;TheMayo&amp;gt; Retail-iation Price <TheMayo> Retail-iation Price

Wow

Hell of a finish. The second was a bit of a disappointment, but this is really awing. I'm curious, what program do you use? This sounds amazing. I really liked all the sounds with it, it just adds so much to it overall. Like the first, it had amazing visuals here.

&amp;lt;TheMayo&amp;gt;HiScore <TheMayo>HiScore

Very good

I was surprised, from reading the reviews it seemed like it wasn't that good. If I ever get around to getting my drawing tablet, I'm going to make a flash game of some sort. If I EVER do, can I use this song for something? It might be a dating sim of some sort though... I can't garuantee whether the sim would be yaoi or yuri or straight though -.-'. Being bi, I like both. But if I ever do, could I? Pretty please?

Beautiful Peoples Beautiful Peoples

Fantastic

Marilyn is my personal role model, so this was really cool to hear. It's so cool, the higher pitch almost gives it a darker sound in a way.

Laikros responds:

As if his music isn't dark enough xD;