OLEMONT OLEMONT

And then god came from Heaven to fix the sadness..

So, he made Yaoi.

This isn't exactly A+ material, but the regular ones are as horrible as this one it as well. Oh, wait. This one ISN'T horrible. Yay yaoi! It fixes everything, you know. Thanks so much for the yaoi XD. I'm a chick and I either like full out yuri or full out yaoi. Why? I'm unsure, but anything that feeds the flames to a FMA yaoi obsession is fantastic!

Get some Metal Gear Solid stuff, too. Liquid is SO hot. It must be the British accent.

Sincerely,
JessicaWonka

Ragnarokia responds:

Hehe, thanks for liking it. Also you are right about Liquid, I just have to find some.

Kill Linkin Park Kill Linkin Park

...Cool.

Cool. Personally I have no extreme disliking for them, but would like to see less of them. I liked the flash, but there are two amusing things... one when they crap themselves at the end, two all the idiots reviewing this saying crap like, "Linkin Park Rocks!" Or some other crap. The latter is more amusing, I'm sorry to tell you.

To all the idots saying how Linkin Park rocks and how cool they are, why the crap are you here? The page is, "Kill Linkin Park,". Are you purposefully trying to make yourself look like a retard with no life?

Back to the flash.. It could do with a different method of torture, perhaps the ability to choose your most hated band member. I personally thought when they died it was cool. Differentiating the amount of pain could also be helpful to your popularity, or how much people hate you. Either way with these idiots around, you do that and you might just be famous for being hated.

Cheers!